Beauty tips and tricks that will transform your beauty routine. I only wish I had known these hacks sooner.
- Only put conditioner at the ends of your hair and not your roots. That way your hair won’t get greasy so fast.
- Don’t straighten your hair everyday. Your hair will be really dry and have so many split ends.
- Highlights instead of a full head of platinum blonde hair is more suitable for your complexion.
- Hairbrushes and combs need to be washed too.
- Massaging your scalp will stimulate hair growth.
- Not putting on suncream will age you faster. A tan fades, wrinkles don’t.
- Drink plenty of water, it will rid the toxins in your body and will make your skin glow.
- Moisturise every night before bed, you’ll wake up with beautiful soft skin.
- Alcohol dehydrates the skin, during a night out drink some water too.
- Washing your face with cold water will tighten your skin and close your pores. Hot water can cause hyperpigmentation.
- Never ever go to sleep with make up on. Your skin needs to breathe and renew itself.
- Regularly exfoliate to get rid of dead skin cells and have baby smooth skin.
- Having a silk or satin pillow will smooth out your facial wrinkles and help stop new ones from developing, they are also kinder to your skin.
- Working out and exercising won’t make you look masculine.
- You are what you eat. Eat junk food and you’ll feel like trash.
- Avoid sugary snacks everyday and your headaches will go, as well as less breakouts.
- Don’t be afraid to eat a bit more, if you’re exercising you’ll put weight on in the good areas.
- Leave 3 hours between your bedtime and your last meal to give your body a chance to digest the food properly and burn excess calories.
- Drinking ice cold water will burn more calories because you’re body has to work harder to heat it to room temperature.
- When doing ab crunches put your tongue to the roof of your mouth to avoid straining your neck.
- A make up wipe is not enough to get rid of the make up on your face.
- Brown eye shadows are more flattering than thick black eyeshadow.
- Choose a foundation that matches the skin tone you have, not the skin tone you want.
- Stick thin eyebrows look silly, a more natural shape is better.
- Use a bronzer or a slightly darker foundation to hide your double chin and blend it out to your neck and jawline.
- Don’t draw long, thick lines for your eyebrows, instead use little strokes to create the illusion of natural hairs.
- To keep your foundation and concealer in place, pat a small amount of translucent powder onto your face, particularly on your t-zone and nasal labial fold lines as these areas are prone to producing oil.
- Prevent your lipstick from bleeding by applying a lip liner.
- Whilst applying mascara, look down into a mirror as this will avoid mascara going onto your eyelids.
- Running your fingers under cold water will dry your nail polish quicker.
That’s all the beauty hacks for this post, I could go on all day. I hope you found something useful to implement into your regime. Do you have any tips and tricks? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading XOXO.