Mascara has got to be one of my favourite makeup items, it instantly opens up your eyes and there’s nothing sexier than fluttery lashes. Hands down, I’d choose a good mascara over false eyelashes any day. It comes as no surprise that I have a fair few in my collection. As I enjoy reading these types of posts so much, because I’m so nosy and love looking at people’s makeup collections, I decided to show you my stash of mascaras.
High End Mascaras
Typically I don’t tend to buy higher end mascaras unless they come in a gift set as the drugstore do so many great ones for a fraction of the price. Nearly all these designer mascaras were gifted to me. My collection consists of:
– Rodial XXL Mascara- haven’t used yet
– Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara– great for volume without need lots of layers
– Diorshow Pump N Volume Mascara– haven’t used yet
– Mac Instacurl Lash Mascara– been using this most days gives long fluttery lashes
– Lancome Hypnose Volume-a-Porter Macara– haven’t used yet
– Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Macara– good for non-clumpy lashes
– Lancome Hypnose Custom Wear Volume Mascara x2- haven’t used 1
– Lancome Mr. Big Mascara– haven’t used yet
– YSL The Shock Mascara– haven’t used yet
– MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara– sample which I haven’t used yet
Affordable/ Drugstore Mascaras
As you can probably tell, I love L’Oreal mascaras, I currently have six but a couple are ready to be thrown out. These are my more affordable mascaras:
– Eyeko Black Magic Mascara– haven’t used yet
– L’Oreal Superstar Mascara– used up the mascara side, now using primer side
– L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara– haven’t used for ages, will throw out
– L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara– good for length
– L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara– great mascara but needs to go
– L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara X5– another good mascara but quite old aswell
– L’Oreal Paradise Mascara– haven’t used yet
– Soap & Glory Thick & Fast High Definition Collagen Coat Mascara– haven’t used yet
– Eyeko Sport Brush Mascara– have review here
If there is any mascara you would like a review of, let me know!
That’s it for my current mascara collection. I hope you enjoyed having a look at what’s in my stash. What’s your favourite go-to mascara? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading XOXO.
There is some affiliate links in the comments below which means I may get a small commission if you click through and purchase something at no extra cost to you.